On Friday, Governor-elect Gretchen Whitmer made several announcements regarding cabinet members and executive office leadership.
- State Treasurer – Rachael Eubanks, Michigan Public Service Commissioner, worked in public finance
- State Budget Director – Chris Kolb, President of the Michigan Environmental Council, former state representative
- The Office of the State Employer – Liza Estlund Olson, Executive Director for the Service Employees International Union, former deputy director of the Workforce Development Agency, Direct Talent Strategies, and held positions in the Department of Energy, Labor and Economic Growth, the Unemployment Insurance Agency, and the City of Lansing
Executive Office Staff:
- Chief of Staff – JoAnne Huls
- Chief Strategist – Mark A. Burton
- Chief Legal Counsel – Mark Totten
- Chief Compliance Officer – Corina Pena Andorfer
- Cabinet Secretary – Jay B. Rising
- Chief of Staff to Lt. Governor-elect Garlin Gilchrist – Shaquila Myers
- Communications Director – Zack Pohl
- Public Affairs Director – Jen Flood
- Community Affairs Director – Melanie Brown
Michigan Legislative Consultants is a bipartisan lobbying firm based in Lansing, Michigan. Our team of lobbyists and procurement specialists provide a wide range of services for some of the most respected companies in America. For more on MLC, visit www.mlcmi.com or connect with us on LinkedIn and Twitter.